Monday, February 27, 2012

Frustrated

Having a lot of trouble lately.  Just can't seem to get everything organized.  I have been told that I'm just being hard on myself, but it's hard to see if that's really the case.  Even without the alcohol issues, there are too many things to deal with. So I guess I should give myself a break. But I've never done it before, so why start now?  Geez.
Had a really long talk with the ex tonight.  It was very long overdue.  So many dysfunctional issues there dealing with both he and I, as well as the kids.  Hopefully this new found communication will last.  But who knows with him.  He's unpredictable and has a whole different sense of family that I do and I don't know if we will ever see eye to eye. With as much as I have tried to dive deep into my own psychological issues, it's frustrating to see someone else completely ignore his.  Perhaps that sounds judgemental and blamey, but I know that it's the truth. 
And yes, I know that blamey isn't a real word.

No comments: